Sunday, October 19, 2008

Absolute Bliss!!!

August 23 2008! This is the day I can never forget. Landed in Swiss! I was always fascinated by this five letters S.W.I.S.S… Lovely name and since my school days I had a long desire if I will ever get a chance to kiss her. When I was in school, I liked one subject “Geography” all because of one lady, my School Principal, Ms. Prasanna Radha Krishnan. She found the interest I had in the subject and encouraged a lot. Places and People are the hit list in my curio. I always had a passion for sweet sounding places, to name a few, Darjeeling, Alps, London, Simla, Ooty, lovedale…

When you feel you are in a place which you had admired, loved, meditated, fascinated and thought about for years there is no way to express your happiness and joy. A dream come true, its Absolute Bliss. Now the point is how to make it an everlasting memory??? Well the answer is a simple Click! A photo that will express your likeliness towards the place and here you see one of the shots of beautiful Swiss, taken in my Canon A630. You will love it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pic!!!!