Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Villu - Extreme Hardwork for audience

Happy Pongal to everyone!!! Let the Month of 'Thai-The Harvest Month' bring lots of good luck and success all the way...

Well this year Pongal was not much of fun as I was in office to give support for a (so called) critical project...: P who cares... Anyways I never wanted to miss the Pongal special COMEDY show at 10:00PM.. The Program name - "VILLU (Tamil word meaning Bow)"... live program with the Villu movie team - Hero - Vijay, Heroine - Nayantara and the director - Prabhu deva.. People can dial and share their thoughts/questions with the team [:P]. Came running from office and Now I am watching the program.. Though few of my friends who watched the movie rated it very very poor, people sharing their views in the show are boasting and praising the hero a lot… Too much build up, too much Hype. Everything exaggerated. Actually he is good for nothing, all his movies carries no message except crap dialogues, meaningless songs and illogical storyline. One lady commented "WoW.. the movie has come out soooo well, I am really happy! I am overwhelmed, proud of Tamil Film Industry for such a quality movie; I can understand the amount of HARDWORK the team has put to give such a quality film... I appreciate all your HARDWORK, HARDWORK, HARDWORK..." This particular word triggered me to write this blog and right now I am intermittently updating the blog and watching the program. You must have got a chance to see a quotation like the one in picture.

Yes it’s a famous quote by Edgar Bergen...


Well the team has done tremendous HARDWORK , so even the audience will find it really hard to watch the movie!!! Yes watching the movie will be an extreme mental hardwork, as I am really finding it hard to see this live program.

Come on Guys! Take a chance!
Villu - Diwalu [:p]- Bow without Arrow... Useless.. Hopeless[:p]




1 comment:

srinivasang87 said...

Yeah.. Even I heard its quite pathetic.. I watched Padikathavan and thought it was bad.. People are saying Villu is WORSE than Padikathavan.

But the irony of Villu is.. It gets either EXTREMELY good reviews OR EXTREMELY bad reviews :P